Cork & Fork: June 2018, featuring Jennie DeVoe
Saturday, June 9
LIVE MUSIC AT CREEKBEND VINEYARD
Our first Cork & Fork event of the season will be a toe-tapping good time! Pack a big blanket and chairs, and bring family or friends out to the vineyard.
Enjoy live music by Jennie DeVoe, paired with Oliver wines and great food — all with the stunning vineyard landscape as a backdrop. Jennie's "Americana-soul-blues-hippie-funk-roots-acoustic" style will be the perfect kickoff to the summer!
JUNE FOOD SELECTIONS
- Great White Smoke will be serving their delicious smoked meats and BBQ sides along with nachos and loaded potatoes
- Gypsy Moon Nosh Wagon focuses on locally grown ingredients in their delicious, gourmet nachos and street food.
- Chocolate Moose of course! With pints of this local favorite ice cream.
NEW this year: V.I.P tickets!
Make your experience unforgettable with this special pass. You’ll gain early access and reserved seating. Plus, attend a private wine reception with cheese and charcuterie and receive a souvenir stemless wine tumbler. V.I.P. ticket sales are limited to 50 people. Reserve soon!
TIPS FOR A GREAT EVENT
- Cork & Fork is a ticketed event, and we hold it rain or shine!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase wine and food.
- Our public spaces are smoke-free. We will provide a designated smoking area during the event.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and sun umbrellas. We will permit tents/canopies for shade in designated areas. (Tent space will be limited, so arrive early!)
- Multiple food trucks will be on-site, and Oliver picnic packs, fresh-baked bread, and a selection of house-made cracker spreads will be available. We also invite you to bring along your own picnic.
- Please, no outside alcoholic beverages and no pets.
4 pm - 9 pm
VIP Tickets $25 General Admission Tickets $12/presale ($15 day of) DD/Youth 13-20 $5 Children 12 and under are FREE
Creekbend Vineyard, 7508 N. Woodall Rd., Ellettsville, IN 47429