How the competition works
Each 4-person team is assigned a giant stomp tub. You’ll stomp ripe grapes, relay-style. Each team member gets a limited amount of time to crush. Juice runs from the tub, through a tube, and into the official measuring cup. There will be qualifying rounds. At the end of each round, juice accumulated will be measured. The team with the most juice wins the round and advances! The final teams compete at 4 pm on September 22. Champions win a grand prize hot air balloon flight with Bill Oliver!
- Entry is $25 per team.
- Each teammate recieves one complimentary glass of wine.
- All teammates must be 21+.
- After signing up, we’ll contact you with your qualifying round time.
- Costumes encouraged! There will be a prize for best team spirit!
- Deadline to enter your team: September 18 at 5:00pm, or when all slots have been filled.