Cork & Fork Live Music Series
Saturday, June 9 - Saturday, September 22
Our annual live music series at Creekbend Vineyard is back! Save the dates and make plans to spend a few summer nights enjoying live music, wine, and great food on our farmhouse lawn.
DATES & DETAILS
Purchase tickets for all three dates, or for just one event.
NEW this year! Purchase a $25 VIP ticket, and enjoy a few perks.
- Early event entry, beginning at 3 pm
- Reserved Seating area
- VIP wine tasting reception, with cheese and charcuterie.
- Souvenir Oliver Winery stemless tumbler
4pm - 9pm
TIPS FOR A GREAT EVENT
- Cork & Fork is a ticketed event, and we hold it rain or shine!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase wine and food.
- Our public spaces are smoke-free. We will provide a designated smoking area during the event.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and sun umbrellas. We will permit tents/canopies for shade in designated areas. (Tent space will be limited, so arrive early!)
- Multiple food trucks will be on-site, and Oliver picnic packs, fresh-baked bread, and a selection of house-made cracker spreads will be available. We also invite you to bring along your own picnic.
- Please, no outside alcoholic beverages and no pets.
7508 N. Woodall Rd.
Ellettsville, IN 47429