OLIVER ESTATE CLUB MEMBERS GET INSIDER ACCESS AND DISCOUNTS.*
Being a member has its perks. Oliver Winery Estate Club members receive:
- Two automatic shipments of six bottles per year (April and November) at 15% off retail price
- Two complimentary self-guided tasting flights or glasses per month — you choose!
- 10% off wine orders of one to five bottles
- 15% off wine orders of six or more bottles
- 25% off wine orders of 12+ bottles
- 35% off wine orders of 36+ bottles
- Welcome gift at sign-up
- Priority seating in our patio area (there may still be a wait, but you will receive priority positioning on the wait list)
- 20% off all Oliver Winery food and merchandise
- Discount on private event space rentals at Oliver Winery
- Exclusive access to tastings and experiences at our Creekbend Vineyard
- Club-only shipping offers
- Discount on ticketed events and tastings
- Wine Club newsletter, featuring winemaker's notes, pairings, and recipes for each selection
Terms and Conditions
- Club members receive a minimum automatic shipment of six bottles of wine at 15% discount two times per calendar year.
- No annual fee to join
- Membership is a commitment to a minimum of two consecutive shipments.
- Club members will be notified of shipment at least 2 weeks prior, and again two days before processing. All changes to club contents, shipping and billing addresses, and payment methods must be made prior to processing.
- Club members must add a minimum of 6 additional bottles prior to processing to receive 50% off shipping for their club shipment.
- For club members who choose to pick up club wine at Oliver Winery, it must be picked up within 30 days of processing. If the club shipment is not picked up within 30 days, the shipment will automatically be shipped to address on file at the club member’s expense.
- Oliver Winery reserves the right to exchange wine selections if shipment is not picked up within 30 days of processing.
- For club members that choose to have wine shipped, club wine will ship to the shipping address on file following club processing. Changes to the shipping address cannot be made after processing. UPS will make three delivery attempts, if the package is returned, additional shipping fees will be applied.
- There must be someone 21 years of age or older to accept and sign for wine shipments. We recommend shipping to a business or a UPS HAL location.
- Benefits and offers are only available for active club members and will activate after the first shipment has been processed. (We may extend some benefits at the time if sign up). We will allow you to take the most recent shipment at the time of sign-up in order to initiate your membership benefits.
- Following minimum shipment requirements of two consecutive shipments, wine club memberships can be put on hold, or individual shipments skipped. If a club membership is placed on hold or skipped, the membership status becomes inactive and benefits are suspended until the next shipment is processed.
- The club will continue to be processed unless written notice is given for cancelation or pause. Cancelation or pause notice may be given after first two consecutive shipments by emailing email@example.com.
- Standard discounts may not apply to bundles, baskets or special wine packages.
- Benefits and perks of the Oliver Estate Clubs are exclusive to this club and do not include offers, perks, and benefits of any other non-estate wine clubs.
Each state has its own rules and regulations.
Learn more about where we ship >