Like the rest of you, we're anxious and eager to get back to normal. But, we know this must come in small steps. On Saturday, May 16, we will be entering into Phase 2 of our re-opening plan, which encompasses the following:
We can't wait to see you!
During Phase 2, our tasting room will be re-opening for curbside pick-up and carry-out sales only. We invite you to come on in and stock up on your favorites, but we'd like you to keep in mind that things will still be a little different.
Our picnic areas and gardens must remain closed to the public for the time-being due to state and local guidelines for tourist attractions. Please respect signage and path closures — we'll open them as soon as we can!
The online store remains open for shipping orders as well!
Here's what to expect:
- Social gathering sizes are limited right now, so you may be asked to wait outside until someone leaves. We greatly appreciate your patience!
- Our employees will be wearing face masks and practicing social distancing for their safety and yours. The CDC currently recommends face covering as the safest option when in public. You're not required to wear one, but we encourage you to help us keep everyone safe.
- To keep our transactions as contact-free as possible, please plan to pay with a card when you visit us to shop.
- Plan ahead if you can! Our full selection of wines is available here.
Taking good care
We're also taking special steps to keep guests and onsite staff healthy.
- We're conducting daily health checks with our employees.
- Daily cleaning and sterilization protocols in our common areas have been revamped and are even stronger than before.
- You'll notice our retail spaces are organized a little differently to allow for proper social distancing.
We expect to enter Phase 3 of our re-opening plan on June 14. As we all know too well, things are always subject to change these days. We'll publish a more detailed outline for Phase 3 when it gets closer. All updates and policy changes can be found in the Latest News section of our blog, as well as Facebook and Instagram.